The reputation of the Reef Complex and eastward migration through the Island Region is legendary this time of year!
- Eliminate the big water ambiguities and focus on the Spring predictable collection points and migration paths.
- Understand where walleye typically stage and the highways taken as they head east.
- How to use jigging, casting, and trolling techniques specific to this time of year.
Who should attend?
Designed for the novice angler just looking to gain more knowledge on this infamous migration and the advanced angler looking to fine tune early Spring abilities.
Learn from LEWT (Lake Erie Walleye Trail) tournament anglers who fish a series of Lake Erie events to crown an annual champion. These folks are some of the most experienced Walleye anglers on Lake Erie. Learn from the best!
- Saturday May 1st 10:00 am to noon
- Only available to the first 65 that register
- Will be held in a covid compliant setting in the Catawba Island Club – Chart Room, 4235 East Beach Club Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452
- Complementary coffee and danish will be provided
- Cost is $12 and includes Saturday entry to the Boat Show
- Plan to arrive at the parking lot no later than 9:30 am to allow plenty of time for arrival at the CIC Chart Room
MEET THE PROS
Jason Fischer is 36 years old and has been chasing memories outdoors for his entire life. He has been tournament fishing Lake Erie for 8 years and has shown success both locally and on the national circuit.
Jason now owns and operates the largest Lake Erie Walleye circuit, the Lake Erie Walleye Trail. He will be able to bridge the gap on how learning and understanding fish movement not only set a tournament angler up for daily success but, how to better improve your odds of filling that cooler.
Jason will set the stage for proven tournament pros Jason O’Brien and Lucas Hahn in what is sure to be an informative seminar on the Western Basin Walleye Migration.
Lucas Hahn grew up on the shores of Lake Erie in Huron and has been a lifelong fisherman. In spite of growing up on Lake Erie and fishing his entire life, he is a newcomer to the Walleye Tournament game.
In 2015, Lucas purchased his first boat from South Shore Marine. He fished his first ever walleye tournament that year, an event put on by the Lake Erie Grady-White Club. From that point on he was hooked on tournament fishing. In 2017 he began fishing the LEWT series, Master’s Walleye Circuit events, and other local tournaments. Since then, he has compiled 5 top 10’s, 4 top 5’s, a win, and finished 3rd in Team of the Year standings for the LEWT circuit in 2019 and 2020.
While Walleye is Lucas’ favorite species to target, he also enjoys targeting salmon, steelhead, and smallmouth bass on the Great Lakes. He currently resides in Avon Lake and is married to his wife, Lisa, and has a young son, Garrett.
Jason is the host of a quickly growing YouTube Channel @youtube/c/JOBFishing which focuses on fishing Lake Erie Walleye. He also participates in both regional and national walleye tournaments including Lake Erie Walleye Trail (LEWT), Big Water Walleye Championships (BWWC), Master Walleye Circuit (MWC) and National Walleye Tour (NWT).
He was born in Toronto and grew up fly-in fishing in northern Canada; Lake Of The Woods holds a special place in his memories. Although his fishing experience reaches the oceans of Florida, Mexico and California and rivers of Colorado, his primary focus is on fishing Lake Erie Walleye over 130 days a year.